Tuesday, October 26, 2010

One More Tag Printing Technique


Okay, I'd like to promise this is the last time I post about little tags, but I can't. You know I love them and I keep discovering ways to use them. But this post is a "tease" because it's such a good idea, it will be part of the show at "Move Over, Martha!" a week from Saturday.

You may recall seeing an earlier post about printing on tags, but this technique allows you to be even more versatile with your tiny things.

That's right friends, learning this method of printing on little tiny things with your ink jet printer is just one of the many things you'll learn on November 6. I'll show you several new and fresh ideas to make your holiday easier and more fun. But that's not all...I'll show you how to make a darling, personalized gift for a friend for less than $5...that alone is worth the price of admission! Which, by the way is $65 and what tickets we have left are available at Four Chicks in the Park in Lamar Park and Stitch It! on Alameda.

Don't be left out, get your tickets now...come out and support Habitat for Humanity. See you November 6th!

No comments:

Post a Comment