Sunday, January 3, 2010

I Hope You Enjoyed Your Holidays This Much...


Where did December go? I'm so embarrassed that I never posted at all. I had "post on blog" on every list I made, so I can't figure out what happened.

This photo is of the top of my tv cabinet and these little santas greeted me every morning during Christmas with a chorus of "Hey Judi...we love you this much!"

And on some mornings they'd say, "Hey Judi, if you don't quit eating those Christmas cookies, you're going to be this wide!"

I do love them up there. They make me smile. The photo really doesn't do them justice. They're too cute.

But now they're up in the rafters of the garage where the rest of Christmas is...safe and sound for another year. If you're still interested...I will be posting again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment