Thursday, February 11, 2010

Piddlin' Around with Somebody's Heart


Here's a litte heart box you can use for giving little tiny valentine treasures. If you click on the pattern, you should be able to enlarge and print it. Then go to a craft store and buy a few sheets of scrapbooking paper in a heavy, card stock weight and cut and paste away. I found this in Las Vegas the very first time I went. We stayed at the Stardust Hotel...that should tell you how long ago it was...and as I was walking through the lobby, I passed an Ethel M Chocolate store. Oh my. And this little box caught my eye. I promptly went in an bought the little box of chocolates solely for the pattern. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I've tweaked it just a bit to suit my needs and I know Ethel would want you to have it. It's easy and quick and will fit on a 8 1/2 by 11 inch paper. You can add embellishment...raffia or ribbon and stuff it with crinkle cut paper and it just looks so festive and sweet.

Hurry...you just have a few days to get these done for everyone on your list so I'm making this short and sweet because you don't have any more time to read! Go...chop chop...get 'er done...!!

Oh...and Happy Valentine's from my heart to yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment