Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Animal Letters


Here's a fun little gift. These are luggage tags I made for a dear friend's twin grandsons that I will be meeting for the first time today. I've been invited to a "Sip and See", but I'm hoping it's a "Sip and Squeeze"! The only thing I love better than squeezing a baby is squeezing two babies.

I've been told babies need tags on their diaper bags for when they're spending the day at "mother's day out" so I siezed the perfect opportunity for piddlin' a little on this rainy morning. The top and bottom samples are made into laminated tags with a little kit you can get at an office supply store.

The middle sample is done on white paper stock and then glued to colored stock. I will add that to a gift later. All the letters were done with permanent markers and then colored with colored pencils. I added lines and dots just to jazz it up a little. So pack up your markers and pencils and piddle around in the jungle...

2 comments:

  1. judi the cutie, you are too good! those luggage tags are just wonderful...what kind of theme would you do for a little girl? i am thinking of my cupcake, avery..

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh barbara, girls are so easy. i had to think really hard for little boys, thus the jungle. i always want to go feminine. hearts and flowers or our beloved polka dots. i'll do one and post it. equal time for the girlies! comin' soon! thanks for commenting...

    ReplyDelete