Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wedding Wrap


Here's wrapped gift we gave as a wedding present last month. It was easy and quick and pretty. I used wallpaper...the kind that has a very deeply embossed texture and is paintable. It has a name, but I never get it right. You can find it anywhere paint and wallpaper are sold. I got this on a roll at Home Depot or Lowe's once on clearance and it cost $10. It's lasted forever...so make sure you like it.

It's very thick so it makes really pretty creases and folds. I then wrapped double-faced white satin ribbon around it and tied a bow. I then added another piece of ribbon on top of that and tied another bow. Then I hot-glued a silk gerber daisy and a couple of leaves to the top to cover all the knots and attached an enclosure card. It turned out sweet and pretty...just like the wedding Laura and Andy planned so meticulously...right down to Andy singing her a love song. A stellar evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment