Friday, March 11, 2011

More Inspiration


Here is a book by Sarah Lugg, The Handcrafted Wedding. You don't have to be planning a wedding to find inspiration here. She is the mother of all hang tags and I've admired her work for years. In fact I have had a print of her tags hanging in my bathroom for over eight years. I've removed the print from the frame and scanned it so you can see her tag art.



Being in the wedding business, I buy lots of books pertaining to weddings. Mainly to steal, um, I mean cultivate ideas that I can offer my brides. This one is a beauty. Lots of interesting ideas if you're looking for something different.

It was published in 2003 and it looks like they've changed the cover, but it is available on Amazon. Check it out...it's sweet.

3 comments:

  1. OK, we've really got to get together again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you do in the wedding business? I'm a special events designer (mostly weddings) and planner just outside of Austin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathi, I have owned Invitickles in Corpus Christi since 1985. I am a calligrapher and custom wedding invitation designer. If you'd like, you can friend me on FB and see samples of my designs.

    Thanks for dropping by! Judi

    ReplyDelete