Saturday, March 5, 2011

This Rainy Saturday Morning


My dear friend, Debby, over at Debby's Gracious Home sent me this sign. If you haven't been to her blog, you can find the link on my sidebar because I'm not cool enough to figure out how to link you right here. Anyway, I can't imagine why she thought of me when she saw this sign...

Okay, it's a well-known fact that I work in my jammies when I get the chance. And for some reason, I can really move and get things accomplished when I do. However, I've been fully clothed since early hours on this rainy morning. St. Wayne made us omelets, we're listening to Willie Nelson and John Prine on the stereo, and we have no where to be and no one to see. This would be the perfect jammie day, but on the other hand, I really try not to do it when he's home and especially on Saturday, because the day is so full of possibilities I want to be ready to run should one of us think of a movie to see or a great place for lunch.

So...whatever the day holds for you, here's hoping it contains a litle joy. And if that joy comes while in your p.j.'s...that's just fine and dandy. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment