Friday, September 23, 2011

Monogrammed Table Cover


Just a quick post to show you Wednesday's project done over at Debby's from Debby's Gracious Home. This is simply a big square of burlap that she put an "S" on. She also monogrammed a black piece in a taupe "S".

I brought it home and cut and fringed it. I wanted you to see it before I bring out the pumpkins. Now the big question is do I use this color or the black one? I'll go work on it, decide, and then I'll be back.

And I have big plans for using this for Christmas, too. Can't you just picture mercury glass on top? Jingle bells, jingle bells...

1 comment:

  1. Judi

    I like!! And the S looks good.

    I should be ready the Wednesday after next to Rock & Roll. Can't wait to see what I learn in Dallas.

    Debby

    ReplyDelete