Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Does Anybody Outgrow It?


Does anybody love getting a birthday card with money in it more than I do? I love that. On St. Wayne's last birthday, our friend Cathie sent him a birthday card with a gift card to the Marble Slab. It was so much fun! It was affordable for anybody, and a really fun treat for us...of course I wormed my way into celebrating with him.

Here's a little card I sent today with a $20 bill in it to my nephew. Not much, but hey, a cheap thrill is still a cheap thrill. I love the new stamps available right now and hopefully you can see it's stacked letters spelling "celebrate."

Now if you're reading this and saying, "she never sends me a $20 bill in a birthday card," I have a really hard time keeping up with birthdays. But I could surprise you someday, just don't expect it and we're good. Just don't depend on it, either.

Go to the post office and pick out your stamps and decorate that envelope to match. Just piddle around with and you might be surprised what you'll come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment