Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Where Have I Been???






If I disappear for long periods of time, you can rest assured I'm working hard to make brides happy. I've had a very busy August and September with my real job, which is making custom wedding invitations. It's what I love to do, it keeps me off the street, and it puts money in my pocket...which is basically what every real job should do.
Here's a sampling of invitations some of my fall brides have chosen. Hopefully these will convince their guests to join them on their special day. Lots of vellum and ribbon, some understated elegance, and one with a little fiesta flair. I've enjoyed the variety of the past few months as it would get pretty monotonous tying those bows in the same way for every invitation I work on.

So, know I haven't forgotten about blogging. It's just that at times I have to put those sweet brides first! I'll be back soon!








No comments:

Post a Comment