Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Views from my Lunch Spot



About once a week I take my lunch down to the bayfront. Today I took my camera. I'm a firm believer in taking advantage of where you live and finding spots to love. Needless to say, my favorite thing about Corpus Christi is the bayfront and the energy down there. I especially love Wednesdays because there is a regatta in the afternoon. There's nothing I love better than watching those boats dance with the wind on the bay.

The top photo is the view where I ate a sandwich then I drove over to the second spot to have my cupcake for dessert. Even though my thermometer on my dash read 96 degrees, just knowing it's September, makes it feel different.

I was a little early for the races today. Some Wednesday in the near future, I'll talk St. Wayne into dinner on the water and we'll snap some pictures of the boats in action.

What's the view like where you have lunch?

1 comment:

  1. My favorite view during lunch is seeing a friend's smiling face across the table!

    ReplyDelete